Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is a member of Simon Parkes Connecting Consciousness group here in TN
He will be opening up MedBed/Consciousness facilities here in the US in every state in collaboration with the US Navy.

https://youtu.be/MurSY-Bsg...
SIMON PARKES & CHARLIE WARD EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY NEWS BREAKING - YouTube

SIMON PARKES & CHARLIE WARD EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY NEWS BREAKING. Charlie Ward SIMON PARKES Doug Billings Show

10:30 AM - Jul 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
alan candt @candtalan
26 July, 12:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is undated and is old news. misinformation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 04:33
In response alan candt to his Publication
Awwh pooh I wish youtube would stop promoting things as just a few hours ago and yesterday that is so misleading,
Nana started listening to it when I posted it this morning then my little grandson had to go the the ER with breathing issues and I never got back to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
26 July, 12:18
Congratulations, I know you were wanting to be part of that. I wish I could.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
26 July, 10:47
not trying to offend but, I also used to follow Simpn Parks, Charlie Ward, ect. Many truth tellers have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt those two are frauds amd grifters. Several years ago Simon Parks used to say he had an encounter with an alien (had sex with cat looking alien)

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 July, 04:36
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
I Agree With You, Something Always Seemed Off To Me About Them. But Im Just Seeking Truth.. Love My President Trump, And Alot Of Fakes And Bots Out There.. Thanks For The Post!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 04:37
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Well you are. intitled. to your own opinion but Nana has been guided and protected by an alien for over a yr now.
So I do know that his story is most likely true.
As for Charlie Ward I feel sure that the white hats are using him for a money mover since that is what he is good at and has been doing for so long.
I have seen that at times Simon tolerates some of his remarks as Simon is a very solid soul.

I will also post your opinion but there is no doubt in mine as I talk to my alien guide every day. and Nana is well.... mostly too sane.