CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 July, 08:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
ALL this shit is not legal and [They] know. I have an idea ... maybe works. 🤔 If you don't go to work for 7 days, you are ok in your home. If [their] business don't work for 7 days ... will collapse. Let [Them] to collapse. Do not take the vax-pois. Do not obbey. Just saying ... 🐸
11:24 PM - Jul 25, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 September, 02:51
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
There is no government

It is meaningless

walk away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 July, 08:55
and (I forgot to say) No, do NOT take the vax no matter what they try to tell you to do. They should not even be asking you if you had it. That's HIPPA. You can sue.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 July, 08:53
that is a good idea, and I like it. Makes sense. You can say you need to quarantine, or that you tested positive (but no not have any symptoms). Call that in and see what your supervisor says.

But some people cannot afford to do that because it means no paycheck, and no gov money, so you don't pay rent or have money for groceries (if you are a parent then it is hard to do that).

But there needs to be consequences, and letting their business collapse is a good way to do it because you can also start loking for another job.