Only people mentioned by Beirie in this post can reply
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
26 July, 04:52
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
That is a must see! JFK to 911 Everything is a rich mans trick!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 July, 01:35
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
I sped through this work and there is a good deal of naming. Good production value and released on a 717- I appreciate that. There’s nothing terribly controversial about the content though I personally believe it much much bigger. I am finding that people are now showing their hand more by what they don’t say than by what they do. Not sure about anonup. I have not been censored on this platform. And there is a heck of a lot of reveal out here that is certainly more threatening than this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beirie Rose @Beirie
26 July, 04:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Agreed. This is not new info. just never discussed or brought into open. The footage is irrefutable. How much deeper could it get? Also perplexed by censorship.
I attempted several times over several days and got same notice.🤔🧐.