Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
25 July, 02:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 July, 03:13
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
Keep it handy and take it as we are exposed to shedding jabbed people. I do! And, to all reading this, if you haven't already, please start letting this powerful medicine from God grow happily in your lawns and please stop giving Monsanto/gates-of-hell=part owner your money, to purchase poisons for your lawn, which your pets and children play on, to KILL this wonderful, natural medicine. It's not a weed it's a medicinal herb. This is how we reclaim OUR power and planet from these monsters. Stop buying their poisons, learn to read labels and start learning about the wonder of the natural world and holographic organic universe around us. The root is a powerful liver detoxifier. The leaves are medicinal tonic beneficial for so many maladies and filled with amino acids the rebuild damaged tissues, the flowers are loaded with lecithin and chemicals that support good brain health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa @crownostars
have been harvesting all parts of dandelion for many years
plus all the sunshine yellow flowers are so pretty in the
yard, the more the merrier!

with hope, more ppl will self-correct the awful spraying,
especially when they find out it can be a cure for a
vile thing called shedding from the 'mark'
05:14 PM - Jul 25, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 July, 06:28
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
So my lawn has plenty of dandelion but how do i prepare them for consumption?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 July, 06:47
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
i usually pick the dandelion as *buds* and young leaves,
wash and use them in salads or lightly saute w/ fav vegs
(big leaves good too, that's what's in health food stores)

when plant is spent as far as flowering, dig up the root, wash,
and either hang to dry, or cut up in pieces to dry in brown lunch bag for herbal tea (letting some flowers go to seed for next year)

some ppl make tinctures or root or leaf w/ vodka to use medicinally, and Susan Weed on YT had been my go-to years ago
for tinctures, especially elderberry for colds/flu

dandelion (root) is great for cleansing liver, and is one of the main herbs Dr Sebi used, especially when fasting

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 July, 05:21
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
well i can't see your posts RebelRevel !!
do you know that you're hidden?😁