Sarah Sue @HisWorld
24 July, 11:39
can someone/anyone please tell me why the hell Pres Trump said he recommended everyone take the vax? i know he knows what we are all hearing about it. is the bad talk about it fake or what? im so upset by him saying this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
24 July, 11:52
In response Sarah Sue to her Publication
If he didn’t come out with the vax, people would be locked down and forced to take a ‘mandatory’ shot. He got ahead of it all. It was up to the people to make an informed decision. In briefings daily he talked about therapeutics. Free choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sue @HisWorld
24 July, 11:58
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
yes i understand that but st this point? when he kniws about it he dont keep silent about it he says he recomends ys taking it

Jody Donohue @Jody
25 July, 12:36
If he knows its a flu shot, placebo or something else 🤷‍♀️

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
25 July, 12:45
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
well lots are beginning to be forced to take it. i just pray its not what everyone is claiming it to be. i pray all that ingo is fake

Jody Donohue @Jody
I don’t think Trump is pushing it. I know Joe and the rest are. It’s freedom of choice! People need to say no. You can’t be forced whatsoever! Don’t let media and politicians tell you any different. 🙂
12:59 AM - Jul 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it