Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 July, 12:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by truthteller in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 July, 01:03
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
No, I believe there was one that was created in a lab in China and released. A friend got deathly ill right before they announced it. Her doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong. They thought it was maybe pneumonia, so they treated her for that. She lost her sense of smell and it still hasn't returned. She said she really thought she was going to die. Said it was worse than any regular flu she'd ever had. The doctor later said he thought it was COVID. And a relative also got sick (not as bad as my friend) and lost her sense of smell too, and it hasn't yet returned completely. Remember, even President Trump was hospitalized. But I agree that they made the virus into something horrific that didn't have a cure except for the vax -- so that they could control us. If they had allowed the nursing homes to give those people HCQ, they would be alive today. So many lives would've been saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396