Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
1000% uptick in Earthquakes, Fires, Volcanoes, Floods, Typhoons, Astrological Anomalies, Explosions etc since 2020 “election”. 12 foot tall barbed wire fences around the Capital. Audits. UN vehicles in DC. “POTUS-46” talking about sucking the blood of young children”. Up is down, left is right, good is evil, patriots are traitors... We are living in the upside down, actors on a stage, the magic theatre, bread and circus, Clown World.

No one (no one) can say that any of this is normal. Tides are turning. Something MONUMENTAL is happening behind the scenes. The choice to know is yours. 4-6% will be lost forever. The Reckoning has already begun and the Judgement is getting nearer (KEEP PUSHING 4 TRUTH). Vindication. Dead Man Switch. BIBLICAL. Neo-Pangaea.

The only conspiracy is that there isn’t any.
07:37 PM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Gary Oak @oak
25 July, 12:56
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
lol what the hell are astrological anomalies?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
25 July, 01:01
In response Gary Oak to his Publication
an asteroid or meteor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
25 July, 10:13
hold the line your in GODS ARMY NOW

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 July, 10:01
4-6% of souls will not wake up

none are lost as souls live forever

I think as much as 50% will die but we all signed up for this

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
24 July, 09:12
certainly seems so! i am wondering why the rallies are basically the same when GEORGE had said they would be “slightly different” (with a wink and a nod). causes me to question their messaging since they look and sound the same to me.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 July, 08:53
God's TRUTH !

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
24 July, 08:47
Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland! Tweedle Dee (Harris), Tweedle Dumb(Biden) Queen of Hearts (Pelosi)or she thinks so. Mad Hatter (MSM) and the hits keep playing. Cheer up kids, the story has a good ending, we have to get past the muckfirst, then we can yell"Off With Their Heads"! God Won

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
24 July, 09:31
In response Barbara wheeler to her Publication

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
24 July, 08:25
there is much more going on

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
EVERYONE in the world NEEDS to watch this! LIFE FORCE MEETING 11/8/2020 PART 1"RISE UP" - YouTube

Texas Assembly Zoom info for Tuesday 11/17:Tank of America is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: Texas Assembly Meet and GreetTime: Nov 17, 2020...

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
25 July, 06:07
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Have you heard about Microsoft Azure being disabled by Guardian of Global Repository ???

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 July, 08:10
. !!!