Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I don't understand... The woman who said she was running for the next secretary of state for Arizona and would win -- just got booed off the stage. What was that about? Anybody know?
04:32 PM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 July, 04:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Just scrolled through the chat -- and some said she was a RINO who didn't support President Trump. (Still not sure of her name.) Well, good then! Poor thing hadn't even gotten into one full minute of her speech!😉👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
24 July, 04:35
No, but I definitely want to know... I'll be checking your replies on this... Is there a link???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 July, 04:37
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
No link yet, but am sure there will be! Ha! ;) Yep, just posted about what some in the chat said happened -- they said she was a RINO who didn't support President Trump. Not sure of her name though.

Beirie Rose @Beirie
24 July, 04:33
that was odd🤔