CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 10:53
KABQQM!!

DESANTIS 2.0 FOLLOWING MARCHING ORDER FROM MR. T. YES, DESANTIS SAID GET THE JAB, BUT FOR SOME REASON I THINK IT IS A COMM. PATRIOTS SAY NO TO POISON JAB. MR T KNOWS WE WON'T DO IT BECAUSE WE ARE AWAKE. HE KNOWS WE WILL FORGIVE HIS JAB PUSH BECAUSE OF REASONING OF WHY HE SET IT THAT WAY. I DO NOT KNOW WHY MR T WANTS HANNITY AND DESANTIS TO PUSH JAB, BUT IT IS FOR OPTICS AND WE WILL FIND OUT WHY LATER ON. I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT THEORIES, BUT IT IS MISINFORMATION. DO NOT GET EVIL JAB!

AND TAKE THE EFFING MASKS OFF OUR KIDS!!!

PSAKI IS AN ASSWIPE. I DO NOT SEE HER WEARING A MASK AT HER TELEVISED LIES SESSIONS, SO FOOK THAT LYING BIOTCH!

“Not doing that in Florida … We need them to be able to breath”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
There are many 2.o's

"You have to show them."

If you are a parent and you force your children to wear a face diaper...YOU ARE A CHILD ABUSER.

YEAH I FUCKING SAID IT...

Pray to God I don't see you and your abused child, cuz I'll slap some sense into you.

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?
10:58 AM - Jul 24, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 11:04
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
agree 100 percent., TY FOR YOUR POST. It is why I do not see family right now. They know what I will say. They do not want to hear it.

How can my family go their whole entire lives listening to me, but with covid they stop listening and tune me out? What happened? Not a coincidence. I know something happened, even if they do not tell me or even understand what happened. I am calm about it now. but calm does not mean I won't find a way to help change it and fix it. The pendulum always swings the other way, sooner or later. God always wins. And I will be like a MOAB missile when it is time. Waiting for God. On his time. And family means unconditional love and forgiveness. But NOT accepting child abuse as normal!!! Will ALWAYS FIGHT CHILD ABUSE!!! NOT FIGHTING FAMILY. LOVE THEM. BUT FIGHTING THE ONES THAT ARE PUSHING CHILD ABUSE AND CALLING IT OUT TO THEM TO STOP THE MADNESS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 July, 11:11
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'll pray for you and yours. I'm adopted, my family cut me out when my Father died 4 years ago. They are into religion not relationship. They also have informed me many times that I'm a tin foil hat wearing human that should be in a padded room.... "Only a fool would not get the jab".... call me foolish, I trust God over man 10x a day and 20× on Sonday.