Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
25 July, 09:27
In response April Evans to her Publication
Well, according to MSM if you say a statement enough times it magically becomes the Truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
24 July, 11:29
interresting very interresting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 July, 08:42
They are using the SAME RIGGED CV test - tons of false positives - (the test the guy that invented it said NOT TO USE IT) ... in addition to donating your DNA the EVIL BILL GATES !!!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
24 July, 08:41
Someone needs a raise if they know what and how to see what is coming?

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 July, 08:37
i told my boss that and he said ues there is, i said no there isn’t. He tried to Google it and couldn’t find amything but said there but be. SMH