Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Elon Musk is a CIA farm animal
Just use logic. He builds cars in tents. His Company is worth more than Toyota. I don't know about you, but I see Toyota's everywhere, not so many Tesla's.

BITCOIN is CIA DS Currency

Difficult Truths!
07:04 AM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

24 July, 08:49
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I would not buy anything in this system I cannot put my hands on. I'm not saying I am right. I did have a securities license for years. I have a degree in Economics. Enough for me to say that anything that is held as value that is just a number on a computer screen might not be a good bet in the end.. A new currency will be launched. Nothing from the old system can remain in my opinion Cord. I know VK plays, but he also said he will get out at some point end of July as I remember it. I guess we shall see/ I like Silver best. Too much Gold in the sytem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
24 July, 08:34
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I dont know. I kinda like having our very own Battery Maker here on Earth....plus he’s very fluent in Gematria. Im going to place him in my “MAYBE” category. He gives me the...”I gave the time travel machine to the White Hats” VIBE. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 July, 08:37
In response Kel Que to her Publication
With ya. Maybe a secret double agent , which opens up secret double cross agent. Symbolism is their downfall though Kel

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
24 July, 08:32
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
baby trafficking coin

24 July, 08:34
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication