Dennis 369 @Dennis369
23 July, 03:31
This is odd...
A human tooth found in meat? 😳

DismantlingTheCabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 July, 05:23
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I have heard bad things about fruits and veggies as well...What are we supposed to eat...nothing? Even our water is filled with poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
23 July, 05:35
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
You can purify your water from fluorides with chlorine dioxide or basil. You can filter it to remove the heavy metals. Find a local farmer who produces good food. There are ways, sometimes unfortunately very cumbersome.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
I take an Iodine supplement, that also removes flouride from your body.
06:27 PM - Jul 23, 2021
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
MR. WHITE @VAW46
23 July, 06:46
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 July, 10:17
In response MR. WHITE to his Publication
I take Lugols drops...the first time I took it, I felt energized. Why don't Doctors tell us this. I learned this from a very smart old friend. Thank you for sharing.