Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
23 July, 08:09
Dear all, besides warning you that we are experiencing a heart chakra activation that could cause you palpitations, accelerated pulse, double beat, chest discomfort in the middle of ribs, back pain between the shoulder blades and some anxiety, it can also be having sharp headaches and sensations in your face like tingling, numbness and/or burning in your skin.
This is because in the next few days we will be receiving the effect of a couple of solar flares Class C (remember space weather can only be predicted with some accuracy but it is relatively common for solar storms to deviate).
Some of you might be having something similar to a flu that isn't flu, but characterized by transparent nasal flow, allergy, sneezing, irritated and teary eyes and the feeling of having a body disempered.

💜🔮💜

♌️ Alicia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 July, 01:14
In response Melekatoshee Oleak to her Publication
Many symptoms are no stranger to me, especial the headaches. But wow... The strange one is "sensations in your face like tingling, numbness and/or burning in your skin." because that's Exactly what I experienced a wk or two ago, the only reason I could think for it causing it at the time was earlier in the day I'd been removing a bit of ivy I have had in my tiny garden for well over 10yrs, and may have touched my face, strange I thought because it never bothered me before in anyway!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
your vessel is changjng frequency . we are heading tiwards crystalline vessells ❤️🙏❤️
02:00 PM - Jul 23, 2021
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MelekatosheeOleak in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 July, 02:10
In response Melekatoshee Oleak to her Publication
Oh yes, don't I know it😃!... I often listen to the Schumann Resonance https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Loving the all-over-body 'sensations'..😁❣️
100% Pure Schumann Resonance for Grounding, Stability, & Well-Being - YouTube

100% Pure Schumann Resonance for Grounding, Stability, & Well-BeingINSTAGRAM | @thecatalystuniversityI’m starting an Instagram page @thecatalystuniversity fo...