Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
23 July, 12:54
3 post from Mr. Pool... First is creepy anons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
23 July, 04:45
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
OH GOODY! ANOTHER CLUE!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO DECIPHER THIS ONE

(they are keeping you distracted while they are taking over our country! wake up!)

WHY THE SECRETS? WHY THE GAMES? WHY THE DELAYS?

ASK YOURSELF THINS INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT POPCORN IN A BOWL

WE ADULT AMERICANS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO SEE THE TRUTH!

GIVE US SOME PROOF AND STOP WITH ALL OF THE "GAME AND PUZZLES AND RIDDLES!"

WE THE PEOPLE WANT OUR CONSTITUTIONAL COUNTRY BACK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
you don't have to like what I post on my page... I wasn't looking for lectures...

I'm aware as much as you are as to what is happening to this country... that's exactly why I am involved within my community doing whatever I can.. making calls, attending meetings or whatever else I might believe will be fruitful...

we should all be on the same side... fighting together for our nation, instead of criticizing each other about something they post.
06:00 AM - Jul 23, 2021
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
23 July, 06:02
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
GET OVER YOURSELF: THIS POSTING IS FOR EVERYONE THAT CAN READ IT NOT JUST YOU. NO ONE IS POINTING YOU OUT ALONE. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH PREVAILS

DO NOT BE OFFENDED LESSON 101