Average age: 38
11:57 PM - Jul 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
23 July, 09:11
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
My ancestor James Monroe
He would be SO PROUD of everyone here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
23 July, 09:25
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
my anscestor is John Adams

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
23 July, 09:50
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Penny, nobility runs in your family! And yes, #5 would be proud of us for not losing what it means to choose freedom over tyranny! This Patriot group is confirming to me, greatness follows the Free!
I hope everyone is paying attention to these threads. Q has said over and over, "There are no coincidences!"

Thank you for sharing.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
23 July, 10:36
In my world the 20 and 30 somethings need to wake up!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
23 July, 08:39
The ages of the first 4 - Our Country's youth of these ages are so busy spending half of their time being heavily indoctrinated in Marxist and Communist dogma in our schools and the other half in the morass of the tik tok world! If you asked them to name even 1/3 of the individuals in your list, they would be hard pressed to do so! Not throwing shade on them, just disgusted with our education systems!

The 30-70 group are equivalent to our Baby Boomers, who, like now, are "Trying to Save our Great Country!" Benjamin Franklin remains in a category all by himself: Amazing! Wise! Brilliant... certainly worthy to be studied!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 July, 06:24
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
My great great.......grandfather is Benjamin Franklin, the old man in the group.

I thought it was interesting that he was here during the founding of our country, and I'm here during the time we are taking our country back.

Things that make you go hmmm....