Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

NOT ANON @N0TANON
28 January, 08:15
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
i have a feeling that what his being charged with wont stick in court he'll be out soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Gregory @AmyMichelle
28 January, 08:03
Don't let them scare you into silence... I thought it would be my Christian faith, in a way it is . Continue to stand and fight for truth. We really have nothing to lose and everything to gain in this battle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Valerie Pearson @Vipenergetics
28 January, 07:38
They have been doing this for years in politics. Using cartoon charactures ect... Why do these dems have so much power? This is what needs to change. We need to create more news programs not owned by the left and also social media platforms. Like this one.

777RICK777 107 @777RICK777
28 January, 07:22
they will come for all of us

Little Sparrow @LittleSparrow
28 January, 08:12
In response 777RICK777 107 to his Publication
that is what they want you to think. just more fear mongering

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
28 January, 07:22
Mmmm, maybe not limited to "communism". "Despotism" is probably more like it.

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
28 January, 07:11
So I have probably posted at least 1000 anti Hillary memes. I guess the FBI will be at my house any minute now.

Judy McCleery @JudyMcCleery
28 January, 07:11
this is terrifying...

Richie Richard @Richie
28 January, 06:56
I realize this is not as severe, but it is on the precipice of becoming like the teacher in France being murdered for using a caricature of Mohammed in his classroom. this arrest is so asinine. what has happened to journalism protection much less free speach? we are in for a rough ride.

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
28 January, 06:27
This Politically Incorrect 'offence' was committed in 2016.
Let that sink in... Gee when did I 1st use social media....

Let's just hope I havent committed any PC crimes since then...

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
28 January, 06:23
its just about time to rise up and eliminate the commies in this country. we are the last line. powder dry. ☠️🐸⛄️

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
28 January, 06:19
while the real criminals move freely in the halls of congress, in the doj, fbi...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 January, 06:18
🙄toujours dit que les chinois allaient tout envahir

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
28 January, 06:15
Even if misinformation, which is everywhere, what about Obamas own EO he signed allowing propoganda? What about fiction, like movies that inadvertently influence, or mainstream media liars...Oh brother, hopefully just more optics.

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
28 January, 06:32
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Welll if The MSM's Ministry of Truth can not look at BLM & ANTIFA's activities all Summer across America as Domestic Terrorism...

Then what hope is there that The Politically Incorrect comments they have will be scrutinized let alone attract charges?

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
28 January, 06:03
They made sure the press knew of the arrest

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
28 January, 06:03
turn off MSM.