THIS ISN"T GOOD ANONS...

https://news.antiwar.com/2...
09:07 PM - Jul 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
22 July, 09:55
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
scare scenerio necessary this is it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
22 July, 10:00
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I surely hope so... because NATO being here at the request of buyden and milley over racism to me is more terrifying than a war...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 July, 10:01
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
every time NATO enters a country, it is left without sovereignty...

CJJM Patriot @caribou
22 July, 09:18
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
In Virginia here...
This base has been the only permament NATO base in N America for quite some time.
However, it appears there is some upgrading ans special training going on
Major u.s. naval base here as well.

22 July, 09:43
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
yes I know... the thing that makes this different is that until Sept of 2020, this complex was not operational on this level and we did not have some idiot like buyden asking for NATO to come to America to help with racism... this has me concerned...

Sept. 17 (UPI) -- NATO's new Atlantic Command, Joint Force Command Norfolk, was declared operational at a ribbon-cutting ceremony in Norfolk, Va., Thursday.

The new command was established to protect sea lanes between Europe and North America and is the first NATO headquarters dedicated to the Atlantic since 2003, according to NATO officials.

https://www.upi.com/Defens...