Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 July, 11:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Bito @Josebito
22 July, 01:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I wonder why the US Military has not intervened to stop the Bidet/dems systematic destruction of America?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 July, 01:48
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
They still may... We'll have to wait and see. But after listening to Juan O Savin and some of the prophets and reading old Q posts, the good guys are letting the people who are still asleep witness what the Marxists' version of America would look like. Otherwise, they would say that President Trump used the military to stage a coup (something they did). They would use the media as weapons and turn the truth on its head even more, and create havoc everywhere. If good people who are still "asleep" actually see what's happening for themselves and experience it (including rising prices), then when it's time for President Trump to come back, they'll be grateful, because they will have figured out by then (hopefully) what the corrupt ones were up to. But as time goes on, they very well might use the military when the "game" is toward the closing. Even though there's a Deep State in the military (e.g., Gen. Milley), there are more patriots than bad guys. And God has already won this!❤️🙏

Jose Bito @Josebito
True. It makes sense. Many of good people friends have been complaining about rising prices everywhere, but they are Not connecting it to Bidet idiotic policies. I do not know what else needs to happen for the good people to wake up!> God is on our side is my sole hope that there would be a victory around the corner.
08:27 PM - Jul 22, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Josebito in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 July, 10:46
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
Amen!!🙏🙏🙏