trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
CNN really SUCK!
This narrative is beyond rediculous
05:36 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
29 January, 11:40
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I found this on ifunny.co but I don't think it's very funny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 January, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Henderson @RhinOloQ
28 January, 12:14
can somebody help me find i cant find this article anywhere?

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
28 January, 11:42
I wonder how many times this week MSM will throw out the phrase "White Supremacist"? THEY are inciting hatred. THEY are inciting racism. THEY need to face consequences for theri sinister narratives!

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
28 January, 06:17
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
color revolution. They want civil war. If they succeed, while the citizens are fighting they will steal everything, bring in un troops and America will be lost forever. Hold the Line Patriots. Trump's not finished yet.

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
28 January, 11:37
evil

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
28 January, 11:05
@administrator can we have a "mad face" option because almost all of the news posts lately have made me angry!

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Ally Oop @Ally
28 January, 11:19
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
I'm laughing cause I heard the backstory, it's so ridiculous at this point, the best thing to do is laugh!!

Annette Burke @Annette
28 January, 10:59
#NowDoSilver !!! 😁

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
28 January, 10:53
Can anyone locate this article or the writer? I can't.

I don't believe it's real. And, I despise CNN so I wouldn't put it past them to publish something like this..

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
28 January, 10:45
@Vincentkennedy I think this whole issue might call for a significant increase in the America pissed level. just saying.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 January, 10:44
CNN is so evil!!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 January, 10:37
This will really throw a wrench in their narrative.

Liberty Eagle17 @LibertyEagle17
28 January, 10:36
did anyone take the time to research this? Its not real from what I searched.

deb burk @PatriotsMom
28 January, 10:21
Cnn makes me sick. I wish they would take these evil entities down alreay!

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
28 January, 10:13
wow! is this real life? do tbeg sit and tey to come up with the most bogus of bullshit thinking people will believe it?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 January, 10:08
in other words, they caught on to your BS and called you on it! good! i hope they file a class actuon lawsuit and bring the whole system down!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 January, 09:59
Robinhood is CORRUPT. The SUITS own them. Get ready for Class Action Lawsuits. Fuck these SUITS!!!!!!

Dana Pyzik @DanaPyzik
28 January, 09:58
Must be such a horrible way to live - always seeing everything through the lens of hate and division. Race politics in all its Glory.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
28 January, 09:51
I put a stack on KODK VK, just so you know

Greg Tate @funluver
28 January, 09:36
wow tjats a streatch. Way to obviuous IMO

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
28 January, 09:27
Seriously CNN? You're playing a fucked up game with the American People! STOP! You're a danger to yourself and others!

Beesy Bees @Beesy
28 January, 09:21
I really dont like all the hate in this chat. Trust me, good, evil, smart, stupid comes in all colors. I know jewish people who are upset about the state of the world. They are probably a bunch on this site hoping to find a home and then they read this garbage. we are better than this, people!

Beesy Bees @Beesy
28 January, 09:25
In response Beesy Bees to his Publication
And they didnt do it bc the hedge find was jewish. they did it bc they didnt want anyone to tank Gamestop. You are feeding into the hate MSM is fomenting. Stop! We are the good guys, not the haters. Dont become what they accuse you to be!

Diana Thompson @Diana69t
28 January, 09:15
🤨This doesnt even deserve a response. What ignorance!

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
28 January, 09:09
VK! Your APL is too low. It should be at least 9.3 because of this malarky. THEY AREN'T LETTING US TRADE ANYMORE. ONLY THE RICH.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 January, 09:06
wow ~ mirror?

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
28 January, 08:45
The real shame in this that there are those that actually believe such tripe.

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
28 January, 08:43
no shame!! 🤮

William Filer @TahoeBilly
28 January, 08:41
Jewish hedge fund they have correct. Gee, how did they get all the money?

Cat Bird @CatBird73
28 January, 08:39
Ridiculous!!

Cydney Grant @Cydney_Grant
28 January, 08:07
That headline reads like a desperate cry for attention, CNN. How many trigger words can one try to string together? Gimme a break