Only people mentioned by CabalKrusher in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 July, 04:49
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
STOP with this BS garbage. The FKN thing was from 2006 and was for the Ebola shit. Then some idiot tried to resurrect it and it fkn died in committee back in APRIL FFS. A 30 sec fkn search would have shown it........

https://www.myfloridahouse...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
22 July, 03:41
And I thought DeSantis was one of the good guys...are they ALL crooked???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 July, 06:57
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Watch Timothy Holmseth video from yesterday on Bitchute. I read that most Governors if not all are Masons.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 July, 03:20
He didn't slip it in, since it's been on the books for a while. But he didn't try to do anything to counter it either
With him & Grassley & Hannity all advocating the shot suddenly you have to wonder what's really going on 🤔

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 July, 04:50
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
It's BS

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 July, 03:12
You know I think they are all freaking crooked. President Trump has his work cut out for him, to clean this mess up. Give (them) long enough and they will show their true colors.

Midnight Ryder @Midnight_Ryder
22 July, 02:58

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
22 July, 02:51
covid is 99% +....treatable, curable...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 July, 02:38
This law has been on the books for a very long time, No??? I'm not a DeSantis fan by any stretch of the imagination, BUT I remember people posting about this 2 years ago. Most states have this law on the books, so not sure how DeSantis slipped this in anywhere.

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
22 July, 02:32

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
22 July, 02:29