JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 July, 11:22
Snakes On A Plane. If you solve this riddle then you are ahead of the curve Truth seeker.

#godwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
22 July, 07:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
22 July, 08:47
In response Luciana Lippolis to her Publication
It's a new concept .... Nature suggests that earth is spherical, as a drop of water falls from the sky. When a bubble in the air is a perfect sphere, as with small bubbles underwater as they go to the surface.

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
There are many questions that I have in my mind, it is not easy to "digest" new information when one has lived (in my case) for 65 years in the illusion of a world that does not exist. Of this I am sure! I wonder why today, with all the alleged technology we have, there are no photos of the entire "planet earth seen from space" ... I hope you understand my thinking, and I apologize for my bad English supported by the translator. (I'm italian)
09:26 AM - Jul 22, 2021
In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lucy1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Luciana Lippolis, click on at the bottom under it