JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 July, 11:22
Snakes On A Plane. If you solve this riddle then you are ahead of the curve Truth seeker.

#godwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
22 July, 07:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
It's a new concept .... Nature suggests that earth is spherical, as a drop of water falls from the sky. When a bubble in the air is a perfect sphere, as with small bubbles underwater as they go to the surface.
08:47 AM - Jul 22, 2021
In response Luciana Lippolis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nebulas_Void in this post can reply
Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
22 July, 09:26
In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
There are many questions that I have in my mind, it is not easy to "digest" new information when one has lived (in my case) for 65 years in the illusion of a world that does not exist. Of this I am sure! I wonder why today, with all the alleged technology we have, there are no photos of the entire "planet earth seen from space" ... I hope you understand my thinking, and I apologize for my bad English supported by the translator. (I'm italian)