Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
22 July, 06:04
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
IF THERE ARE REAL REAL PATRIOTS THAT ARE RUNNING THE VIDEO SHOWS: START A DONATION GROUP FOR FARMERS AND WE THE PEOPLE CAN PAY THE FARMERS TO KEEP GROWING OUR FOOD BEFORE ITS ALL SHUT DOWN

WE THE PEOPLE CAN START OUR OWN TRANSPORTATION TO TRUCK THE PRODUCE!

WE THE PEOPLE CAN LEARN TO PROCESS MEAT, RUN FACTORIES BEFORE THE EVIL ONES SHUT IT ALL DOWN

CALLING ALL PATRIOTS

WHAT CAN WE DO TO SAVE OUR FOOD SUPPLY?

LET'S DO SOMETHING! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

THE DARK GOVERNMENT IS CLEARLY TRYING TO STOP OUR FOOD SUPPLY, MAKE THIS VIRAL LET'S STOP THEM NOW!

(I AM CURIOUS ARE THERE ANY VIDEO PATRIOTS - YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN!)

THAT WILL STEP FORWARD AND SPEAK UP? WELL???

IF OUR "PATRIOT VIDEO HEROES" ARE SILENT THEN WE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THEY REALLY STAND! (FAKE WHITE HATS!)

STOP SELLING YOUR VITAMIN PILLS AND SKIN CREAM, AND SQUIRRELS HATS USE YOUR POWER TO HELP US SAEV OUR FOOD SUPPLY!

MAKE THIS VIRAL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 July, 07:22
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
The arrangement discussed here is what made this country run strong before we started letting the Government get involved. This is not something that "may work out well"...it is how we actually used to do things once and it made us very successful!. Every single sliver of government involvement we allowed in took in direct proportion the same amount of control and income from us. We can do this, every community that runs it's own local economy without Government involvement always prospered greatly and everyone made money...then we let Government's in and they slowly start closing off the flow to us and redirecting the profits to themselves! Read your history...this is 100% truth! Local community and area wide economies always prospered in history!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 July, 05:50
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
If I was a farmer I don't care how much money they offered me, I would not take it.