r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴This is the level of propaganda we are up against - so dark and so sinister.

These people are monsters, man .

We can never let this happen ever again.

#TheGreatAwakening
#Flugazi
10:07 PM - Jul 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 July, 10:12
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
All these people need to be eliminated. I'm not trying to be funny I have had enough DONT LET THEM WALK OUR STREETS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 July, 11:00
assholes! one word Nuremberg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 July, 10:44
Crisis actors, they can't hide...

Soon they won't be able to walk the streets..

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 July, 10:19
ALL Medical 'Professionals" can be tried with Crimes against Humanity. Nuremberg 2.0 . It's a death sentence verdict. Knowingly, Knowingly...KNOWINGLY. and THEY got paid to murder people.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 July, 10:16
She must be a very poor dr.

Hydroxychloroquine is proven to cure even advanced cases, oh, and the ventilator move, is guaranteed to kill the patients...

Just pumping up the numbers again.

Yes, and propagandizing the sh!t out of it too.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
21 July, 10:23
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I hope and pray all this is EXPOSED for the WHOLE WORLD!🙏🏼🙏🏼
Every last one of these doctors & nurses need to be held accountable!
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
21 July, 10:14
Once you see/hear the manipulations, it is so blatant and evil.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 July, 10:10
Hope she is enjoying her freedom. She will not have it for long. Her and many more like her will be arrested and charged with Crimes Against Humanity.