Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
22 July, 01:15
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Many other repub politicians are saying the same thing now.

I am hoping that they are using the code language Operation Warp Speed...the military is the vaccine. I hope there will be many arrests in the coming days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 July, 07:40
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Same reason Trump is. Maybe we should be taking a closer look at BOTH of them. If you're pushing the jab, YOU ARE NOT FOR AMERICA. One cannot with a pure conscience advise people to get a jab when you know there's a high probability it will either kill you, OR wreck you health. Let Trump and Grassley have the jabs that they wish on Americans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
21 July, 07:57
In response Made In America to her Publication
i get why Trump did bc we'd still be locked down indefinitely without it, which would cause massive damage, destruction, death etc. he had to pick the lesser of 2 evils & has always said the jab was voluntary. i was surprised about Grassley since q said to "trust him" 🤔