Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
Assange was right. The number to be trusted is down to one hand.
05:12 PM - Jul 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by KentuckyPatriot in this post can reply
Teri Wood @charmtess
21 July, 05:46
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
man I liked him all way up to this comment!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
21 July, 08:55
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
As things are beginning to look like lockdowns are headed back our way, I would like to pose some questions that I hope someone can help me understand. We have all these new variants that are supposedly worse than the original virus. According to the CDC, they have never been able to isolate the virus and several labs have said the same thing. If they haven't isolated the virus, how do they know it's compositional make-up? If they don't know that, how can they know if there are variants? Let's say there are variants, how are all these reports coming out that are showing hot pockets of the new variant virus? The PCR test is simply and positive or negative test, it doesn't classify the strain of the virus. So where is this data coming from? Are they running tests on the virus at the lab? And if they are, how did they develop the tests without knowing the original composition? I know they aren't with the rapid tests. Anyone help educate me as I truly want to understand? Thanks! /sarcasm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396