What has happened here.. did they switch the 5G on in Belgium?🤔🐝👆
t.me/consciousbeings
03:51 PM - Jul 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
22 July, 09:21
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
NASA WAR DOCUMENT vs HUMANITY FOUND ON NASA SITE. MAKE VIRAL NOW - YouTube

NASA DOCUMENT REVEALS PLAN TO KILL OFF MANKIND,IN USE NOW.DOWNLOAD THIS NASA PDF NOW, BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS! FWIW, I HAVE IT! THE LINK HERE WORKS FOR NOW! USE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
22 July, 09:25
I've seen this here in our town in SW FL, U.S. where the bees were grounded and dying. There supposedly is a ban on using certain chemicals in trees and foliages (forgot what it was called) but the landscaping vendor used it anyway "in error". They got fined some amount and that's the last I'd heard of it.

If bees are disoriented it could also be due to electro magnetic radiation (5g comes to mind) from either a new installation near one or more bee colonies or one has gone badly out of spec emitting too high a power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 July, 08:56
find the tower disable

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 04:23
Kill the bees kill the food supply!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 July, 04:02
Whatever caused this shows they are trying to stave us by stopping all food sources