Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
21 July, 12:11
🇺🇸👊🏻🇺🇸 Richard Citizen Journalist 🇺🇸👊🏻🇺🇸, [21.07.21 09:48]
[ Video ]
After looking at loads of windmills across the fruited planes, I have questions.

I see no evidence of trenched interconnection. It’s hard to cover evidence of trenched lines. Unless compactors are used measuring proctor density etc.

I also see no Cranes or maintenance facilities near any of them. These are giant moving mechanical machines.

Maybe I’m missing something. On top of that they are horrendous looking and Erie up close.

What do you think? Let me know if you’d like to see more on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
Michigan Thumb-area has huge wind farms. My understanding: there is a GRID. All operating systems for each farm or group of farms is placed on this grid.

Here is a pretty simple description of how these things operate. Now that you mention it...I haven't seen a grid; only the windmills.

https://www.energy.gov/eer...
01:08 PM - Jul 21, 2021
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
21 July, 01:23
In response Dottie French to her Publication
maybe they power the dumbs with them?...just a thought....huge windfarms in northern Indiana and Illinois....said to make power for ohio??..🤔🤔🧐🧐....just a thought with now wires or transformers....how they get the power all the way over there???i dunno just a thought.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 July, 06:37
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
You're probably right about the dumbs.

Dottie French @DotOn777
21 July, 01:12
In response Dottie French to her Publication
p.s. There is a reason President Trump NEVER pushed wind power...he must know something we do not yet know.