vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 July, 10:18
https://t.me/s/qthestormri... scrolling through his feed , fight or flight starts itching. a deep sense of omen, sliding over the precipice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
21 July, 12:07
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
sliding over the precipice... hmm, that's not good is it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 July, 12:21
In response Iso Tri to his Publication
Ive been having these visions about societies collapse and the collapse of the churches for a long time. 24 years ago i had a vision that the churches would cease to exist . im not shown every detail on everything but ive been shown enough to where i dont get uneasy much. sky event two kinds alien and asteroid planet x type, both with destruction around it but it didnt phase me.

Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
21 July, 12:23
big global cataclysmic events it sounds like

21 July, 12:31
Let society go crazy , and i mean batshit crazy, then hand of God event that makes them all realize we are ALL in this together, is kinda what i am getting. There is a lot of fake news going on in both camps right now, to wake people up get them to take ownership of their sovereignty and hopefully bring everyone back to God

Iso Tri @Biliskn3r
Yup, the endgame is for people to take responsibility themselves, I'm not sure I'm enjoying thinking about how we get there...!!
12:34 PM - Jul 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Biliskn3r in this post can reply
21 July, 12:36
Q did say-----wont be for everyone