Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Today I AM Here so I will proclaim my allegiance to Our Father through Christ.

Today I Thank God for Placing me here with all of You.

Today I AM Sending Love and Prayers to All My Brothers and Sisters.

Today I AM Standing without Fear because I Know its All GOoD.

Today I AM where I AM supposed to be, walking it out as me designed by God.

Today I Pray in the Holy Name of Christ that God may continue to Bless Us All.

Today is where I will stay Gratefully until God grants me a tomorrow.

Today I AM so Very Happy to Be Here with You All.
11:39 AM - Jul 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 March, 08:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
So beautifully stated. There is only today, every day, and I am so grateful to be given the divine insight and privilege to be present here with you and everyone on AU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 March, 08:11
🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 March, 08:11
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
111 🙏😇

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 May, 12:33
🙏🙏🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 May, 12:39
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 November, 11:52
Amen~What a beautiful prayer. Thank you... and may your day be filled with God’s presence and peace. ❤️

02 November, 11:54
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Thank You. ❤️🙏May God be with and Bless You All-Ways, continually, as only He does. ❤️🙏✝️

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
21 October, 03:16
Thank you for your inspiring posts. You lift my spirit and i automatically go back to God is great and am so blessed for the people in my life and for my dear lords love. Thank you

02 November, 11:45
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
May He Bless You All-Ways. 🙏✝️🙏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 October, 10:20
Amen brother. 🙏

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
09 October, 08:32
sending love to all. love all of your blessing and positivity❤❤❤🙏

09 October, 08:33
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
Love You too, God bless You all-ways.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 September, 10:35
...every breath is a blessing...

21 September, 10:37
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
AMEN 🙌✝️🙌

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 September, 01:14
jason thank you gor the reminder i am in need i preach but having a hard time Practicing thank you for being here my love for God is real i need him in my life i dont know if my prayers are going beyond the ceiling God Bless you always 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

14 September, 02:19
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
He is with You always. 🙏✝️🙌

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
01 September, 11:16
thank you. your post was right on time for me (I was in need of a hug) so happy to be here with you and everyone else as well ❤ The Almighty is so great and I'm so very thankful.

02 September, 07:27
In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication
🤗😇🤗.....🙌🕊️🙌

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 August, 05:45
Exactly, thank you, and right back at 'cha!

In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Karla Miller to her Publication
God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

Donna Howard @DeHowie
30 August, 09:34
Thank you for these words right when needed, made me smile.

31 August, 05:43
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
God Bless You Sister. ❤️🙏✝️

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
30 August, 09:02
Amen! I can't explain why - I NEEDED to hear this today. Thank you for the reminder that we are all connected and all are connected with Him. It is indeed time for the Light.

30 August, 08:45
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
God Bless You, and May God Bless Us All, All-Ways, just as He does. Not every day is easy but its all GOoD, some unexplainables are just for Us individually, and we just know. No One Above the Other.

Thank You Jesus. ✝️🙏✝️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 August, 09:18
Amen!

May our hearts and spirits be filled with the Light of Gratitude and Joy!

And so it shall be, when we allow scripture to sing within us.

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy—keep thinking about these things." Philippians 4:8

28 August, 09:21
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 August, 10:14
Amen

26 August, 10:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen ❤️🙏✝️🙌

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 August, 07:35
Amen and Amen.

24 August, 07:44
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen!! 🙌✝️🙌

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
20 August, 05:26

Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 August, 08:36
May God Bless you for sending this message out! I know that I need it! 🙏🙏🙏

15 August, 08:38
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I Love You So Much Sister. God has blessed You and He is blessing us all. Together we Thank Him through Christ for all of everything He has given to us. We are Blessed beyond belief and it is time for all to embrace it as the Truth.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
07 August, 11:38
Amen ❤️🙏🏼

07 August, 11:40
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Amen ❤️🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
30 July, 09:43
JASON, many thanks for your reminders that we have much to be grateful for! Have a blessed day.

30 July, 09:45
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
God Bless You and God Bless Us all. I Love You so much. Thanks for being here with me.

23 July, 11:00
Thank You Jesus!! 💪❤️✝️
https://youtu.be/D5qLF1msA...
Travis Tritt - It's A Great Day To Be Alive (with lyrics) - YouTube

"It's A Great Day To Be Alive" by Travis Tritt. Support him buying his album "Down the Road I Go" here: http://www.amazon.com/Down-Road-Go-Travis-Tritt/dp/B0...

23 July, 11:09
✝️❤️

22 July, 01:07
Blessed! Faith and Trust through Jesus 🙏🏼 I believe he saved ALL of us here and prepared us for the next part.

22 July, 01:08
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Amen. 🙏

yae ebisu @yae51502951
21 July, 08:38

Selah 321 @Selah
21 July, 12:48
Amen, and I follow with you in your journey as I am sure a multitude of others do...Thank you for preparing the charge.

21 July, 02:06
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
It is a Blessing to be here and May God Continue to Bless Us All. ❤️🙏🕊️

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 July, 11:45
🤗sending You a virtual HUG and a GOoD Morning to YOU Jason. Have a Blessed Day

21 July, 11:54
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank You, Your Heart is full Sister, I Love You So Much. Live Joyfully Blessed Today, just as You are. 🙏

🤗😇🤗