Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
The sentencing of former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith got bumped to January 29 . 🍿🍿🍿 #thestormisuponus #MAGA #wwg1wga #EnjoyTheShow .
03:09 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 January, 05:55
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Death by firing squad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
29 January, 01:39
He got probation! 😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 January, 01:38
Hope its a nasty rumor but I read this morning that he got off with probation. Now I can't find the article again...sheesh

Lint Ball @Lintball
29 January, 05:47
this with all of the other clues. Its going to be a good day

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
28 January, 07:28
29th is tenth day of darkness

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 January, 07:17
waves......hi

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
28 January, 07:17

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
28 January, 07:20
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
OMG that DoG pic is so cute!!! 🐸🐸🐸

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 January, 05:54
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
That look. you gotta love these animals

donna randall @Monkeycomm
28 January, 04:05
how important is the delay?

Leen Zap @Leenzap
28 January, 04:01
January 29th will be the 10th night of darkness at The White House.
Hmm...πŸ€”πŸ˜

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 January, 04:04
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
Bring it!!!

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
28 January, 10:25
πŸ‘#JUSTICE

Lexie May @LexieMay
28 January, 03:16
OMG my brother is a die hard liberal. The 29th is his birthday. If the reveal starts that day, I can't imagine how he is going to feel. I don't want him to feel hurt and betrayed by people he believes in on his birthday. I have a feeling that he might do something stupid. I can't be there for him physically because he is in New Hampshire and im in Alaska. I know he won't want to talk to me about it. Hopefully he talks to our mom.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
28 January, 03:37
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Pray for him and pray everyone as when it does start they yes are going to find out so much truth. It's necessary though they must wake up and the only way that can happen is to show them. Then they can decide for themselves. With the edivence it is undenaible that so many are gulity of terrible crimes such as Treason and Crimes Against Humanity! We must all be praying as a nation and world πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
29 January, 09:09
In response Lexie May to her Publication
He'll be okay. Most people are stronger and more resilient that they are given credit. Treat him how you want him to respond.

Flip the narrative on its head that he was blessed to be born on the day that people were freed. Might take a while but in the future his birthday will be celebrated by all.