Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 02:26
Linn back from the dead on Twitter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 January, 02:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
the original is still down, must be a new back up🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
this is what I see when I login , still suspended, but in weird limbo
it's like the scene in Back to the Future when MJFox is trying to fix things so he can go back safely back into the future again but times running out~ he sees his family photo with himself begining to disappear, bits at a time
Twatter is freaking me out
02:38 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 January, 04:15
The Censorship Clowns

Kaw Cody @Dayton525
28 January, 08:18
this is how mine has been for 10 days or so. you cant do anything but look at whats been posted. wont even let you delete your account

Steve Spindler @SSpindler4
28 January, 02:52
I KNOW...Jack the ASS sucks...10x+ for me...can't even open an account! They are now censoring people, not ideas...un-American!