STL Anon @STLAnon
Sorry excuse my language. Dirty batty hole bastards. unbelievable, the world soon end. ⚠️ For more truth, raw knowledge, guidance and wisdom follow our telegram messenger group, https://t.me/darkuniverse0... ⚠️
01:19 PM - Jul 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Verily Chambers @Verily1
20 July, 05:36
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Any woman could tell you the impossibility of getting an 8lb baby through an A Hole. BTW did the baby live in the Colon or the large intestines?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
20 July, 05:21
No more internet for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 July, 01:41
The purpose of transhumanism is the elimination of females from the human race. The true war on wonen.

STL Anon @STLAnon
20 July, 02:02
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
he doesn't get it, shows his level of awareness

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
20 July, 01:39
Okay, like WTHOLEYASSF is this!!!

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
20 July, 01:27
FAKE!

Stephanie Woodington @WalkByFaith81
24 July, 11:50
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
I agree!