Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Linn back from the dead on Twitter?
02:26 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
28 January, 07:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😂 My twitter account was unlocked by them overnight - been locked out since 12/5/20. -- my primary twitter account: godrus. But I like gab and anonup too much now - just use twatter for current events now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thing Four @Xray8
28 January, 05:38
lolol..ya'll are sleepy. Of couuuurrrse it isnt the real Biden... Just look at pics... You know what... scratch that... I'm HONESTLY starting to believe the VEIL has power to which I dont quite understand yet... ASK GOD for the eyes and ears to see and hear CLEARLY! Once the VEIL drops Patriots..you'll honestly laugh to yourself & be INCREDIBLY surprised you EVER believed ANYTHING these demomic creatures said or did. Now go ahead and attack. Ill accept apologies once you see clearly. God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 04:03
The one that really caught my eye was Biden's looks sure have changed. That seemed interesting from Lin. Otherwise I too would have passed it off as a fake account.

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
28 January, 03:50
fake. here's only on telegram

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 January, 03:44
I call ... Faux!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
28 January, 02:51
I think I will write him tomorrow, just to let him know. He's already in so much hot water, someone doing fake posts could make that even worse for him. He flings truth... I will in the a.m.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
28 January, 02:47
Looks like BS to me, I'd take a wild guess that if he was, it would be all over the place with calls from drooling leftists calling for his removal again.

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
28 January, 02:36
appears and feels fake to me. i didnt follow
#vigilent

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 January, 02:35
Fake. Or . . .

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
28 January, 02:32
besides the posts copied directly from his telegram.

the "original" posts dont read like Lin

imo

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 January, 02:32
the original is still down, must be a new back up🧐

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 January, 02:38
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
this is what I see when I login , still suspended, but in weird limbo
it's like the scene in Back to the Future when MJFox is trying to fix things so he can go back safely back into the future again but times running out~ he sees his family photo with himself begining to disappear, bits at a time
Twatter is freaking me out

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
28 January, 02:29
Reads like a faker