John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 July, 12:32
Starlink internet.

Do you really think the governments of the world would allow internet they can not control? Not a chance.

Starlink is Facebook but a billion times more dangerous.

Starlink is a different name for a spying system just like Facebook was a different name for DARPA's Life Log.

Starlink's real name is Iridium Next. It is a spy system they tried to pass off as a cell service before and failed. They do not fail.

Just like doorbell cameras and Alexa you are paying your enemies to have power over you. To spy on you. To see your EVERY move.

https://spaceflight101.com...

Know your enemy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
20 July, 12:45
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
i thought whitehats took over starlink

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 July, 01:09
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
We keep thinking 💩 everyday & boom! we peasants continue to be wrong! 😂. You just stfu......Patriots in control! 🙃

Who said Patriots are in the government? Patriots are the people of America and we are in control, we just don't realize it yet. When we do shit will get real. Very real. We control EVERYTHING. No one is coming to save us, we must save ourselves.
02:00 AM - Jul 20, 2021
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
20 July, 10:43
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I do believe we are Plan B. We must decide on where is the line in the sand where we will take our stand- and noone can seem to agree on that place or time

20 July, 03:59
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
I do not believe it will happen by plan, it will be organic. It has to be organic, that is the only way they will see it is real. It is the only way we will truly stand. You may stand to defend your family but would you stand to defend mine? Many wouldn't. When the time comes they will.
We will have backing after we stand but it will not be soon though. Tough times ahead.
I do believe there is a plan B but I have no doubt we are plan A.
The government follows the people when the people do not follow the government.