TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Correction 650 plane loads of gold flown from the Vatican to the US . See link below:

https://marilynjwilliams.c...
11:40 PM - Jul 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
23 July, 05:42
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This funds NESARA / GESARA for all humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 July, 09:07
il fallait bien ca pour recuperer l’or du vatican 🤓ca faisait longtemps qu’il entasse 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STRONTIUM DQG @CeasarJ17
20 July, 08:30
Incredible!! The people's wealth

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
20 July, 01:59
I heard it took a few weeks to move it all.

20 July, 04:17
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
The math does not add up if you have 150 miles of gold bars stacked 8 high it would take a lot more than 650 plane loads.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 July, 11:45
How do we know all the airmen that helped fly the gold to Fort Knox were killed by poisoning??? I've never heard anything about that unto your post.

19 July, 11:54
In response Made In America to her Publication
what i read was those 650 plane loads that were flown from the Vatican to the US and all crew members died with evidence of Sapphire in their blood. But, unless I can confirm this its only hearsay.