Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Can't we just drone this guy Clinton asks.
01:41 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
28 January, 10:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
this lady's alwsys murderin' somebody!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FlyGuy Patriot @FlyGuyPatriot
28 January, 07:33
wow..I'd like to say how shocked I am but...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cody John @1776faith
28 January, 01:16
re read it "Drone" ie Copy, Clone, Replace.... ect.. not Predator Drone Him.... Joe Biden him

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 09:35
BITCH where are you now???? Jullian is FREE

anon one @Gamma50
28 January, 08:25
Remember: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
28 January, 08:08
What else do you expect from a satanic witch? Luckily she is not with us anymore.

chore Toke @choretoke
28 January, 03:39
Someone needs to DRONE HER❗️🤨

Bradley Beaver @Thebeev77
28 January, 02:15
For any confusion about what drone really is.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 09:37
In response Bradley Beaver to his Publication
Excellent thank you

Jessica E... @BecauseHE1
28 January, 09:57
In response Bradley Beaver to his Publication
Interesting! thanks for posting this!

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
28 January, 02:02
Too late Killery he had you fucked well and truly, he's way to smart for the likes of you. Enjoy GITMO if they haven't already turned you into dust you evil witch.