THE FIRST QPROOF IMPORTANT
by TrumpLibrary
01:18 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Michelle Zeh @ShellQ
28 January, 12:19
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Thanks so much for sharing and also for being my first follower! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
28 January, 12:20
In response Michelle Zeh to her Publication
You're Welcome! 👍🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Lynn @Lynn1776
28 January, 09:00
Thank you for the flashback, I'll be sharing that with people who weren't woken at that time.

Its just so amazing.

David Pate @Falahthe7
28 January, 08:26
maybe they found them the ch-rin that is.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
28 January, 06:30
I had completely forgotten this proof! Thank you for the reminder, it's important at this time to stay confident and keep the faith

... ... @Trader_Kev
28 January, 02:55
my journey also started with tip top tippy top

Susie Lala @SociallySusie
28 January, 01:31
thank you! 🙏♥️