⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
18 July, 01:13
We are not getting tested, we are not getting sick, we are not the ones in the hospitals with a second wave of covid infections.
Then how the hell are we, THE UNVACCINATED, killing people?!?!?!

Perhaps [THEY] should be looking into how many deaths have been the result of people getting vaccinated. 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
Now if we read anything like this in factual or fiction books, we would say, "Naw, that is so preposterous, it would never happen!"

.... But WAIT! We have seen the underpinning concepts before! The propaganda/spin/lies! Fiction - George Orwell's "1984" and Non Fiction / Factual - Our (unabridged) World history books!

Please God: Help people wake up so this movie can end! I have been stuffing myself with popcorn for months now and I am ready to see the movie credits!

You?
04:51 PM - Jul 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 July, 08:28
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
We warned the sheep over 12 months ago that they would attempt to implement these draconian measurements. But we were shamed, ridiculed, and even censored for it. 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396