Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 10:44
If you think that we are the only species of beings that God created well....
You might be living in a box!
Climb out and take a look around.
There are good ones and there are bad ones.
Trump, JFKJr, & the other members of Q have taken out the bad ones.

https://youtube.com/watch?...
Japan UFO Encounter- Tic Tac - YouTube

Ron Watkins, known as CodeMonkeyZ, on the social medial platform Telegram, observed a 'Tic Tac' UFO in Hokkaido Japan on July 18, 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
18 July, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
DO NOT BE FOOLED PEOPLE, ITS A MILITARY UFO, The military has technology that we don’t even know❗️😏DISTRACTION

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 11:11
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Yes they do but there are also ships that belong to other species here, I have seen them in my wide awake visions with my guide.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
Nana is right. The stuff we will be shown initially is US Made for a movie. In reality, we are not alone as a species. We are "ALL" made in God's Image. I suspect we have a LOT of learning to do. Consider the vastness of the Universe.
11:17 AM - Jul 18, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HoldTheLine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rick Baron, click on at the bottom under it