Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
16 July, 11:09
Everything you trump supporters are hoping he would achieve (but instead committed genocide and you dumb fuckers refuse to see it), has already been done + more in 1999. This was your victory patriots lastflagstanding.com forget the mass-murderer Trump, he's a fuckin piece of shit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
17 July, 07:15
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
I always wonder what kind of a weird thrill you trolls get from being dicks to people you don't know? If you don't like what's being said on a site known for conservatism, why the shit don't you step off and find something more to your taste?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
Whether or not you agree with his tone, He was trying to point you in a specific direction. That direction is an extremely highly patriotic one. I can't vett his claim of Trump being a mass-murderer, but Trump is not the savior so many hold him on the pedestal to be. The POSTMASTER-GENERAL is though, which part of the proof is on the website he shared. Is Trump helping the POSTMASTER-GENERAL in private? To be honest I am not certain, but on some level I think he could be. But until then, Trump is merely a public liason, placeholder at best.
08:21 PM - Jul 17, 2021
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert., click on at the bottom under it