Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
16 July, 11:09
Everything you trump supporters are hoping he would achieve (but instead committed genocide and you dumb fuckers refuse to see it), has already been done + more in 1999. This was your victory patriots lastflagstanding.com forget the mass-murderer Trump, he's a fuckin piece of shit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
17 July, 07:15
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
I always wonder what kind of a weird thrill you trolls get from being dicks to people you don't know? If you don't like what's being said on a site known for conservatism, why the shit don't you step off and find something more to your taste?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
I thought you people were interested in research, truth and correctness, not dogma..
08:09 PM - Jul 17, 2021
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CoryHunt in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
17 July, 09:03
You people? So what "people" are you? In all honesty I don't view Trump as a savior. He was asked to fill a role and did. There are times I feel we are being soft rolled into globalism and that doesnt set well with me at all. I don't believe being an ass to people is the answer. They will get to the truth in their own time. If you want people to listen, talk to them like they count because they ALL do. Shitty ass remarks are just shitty ass remarks.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
17 July, 08:11
daril...daril...daril

that's it...

thats the post...😂😂🐄