Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
THANK YOU❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
01:36 PM - Jul 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Val Simon @Elephant42
18 July, 02:40
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I've listened to him speak a few times and you could hear his passion and concern for these little blessings. God Bless Him, his family and all the lives he saved. What A Blessing He Is the the world.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
17 July, 11:58
praise the Lord 🙏🏻#savethechhildrenworldwide

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
17 July, 09:30
not what i heard about him

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 July, 03:23
He kinda looks like Paul Walker. Ummmm

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 July, 03:28
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I agree, he does...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 July, 01:46
A Higher Soul will take the burden of misfortune to help others on their path regardless of knowing the repercussions of kindness from those who use it as a mechanism of self promotion?