Adolph Medina @IfWalker
16 July, 10:38
GOD SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 July, 10:43
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
THIS IS WHAT divine MEANS TO me!

2 Timothy 2:16
But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary
edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
11:48 AM - Jul 17, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IfWalker in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 July, 08:34
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
Divine to me means God inspired...

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
22 July, 09:45
does GOD INSPIRE THISTHAT YOY WROTE?
What the fuck are you doing???

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
22 July, 09:48
holy conduct and godliness,

Ephesians 1:4
just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,

Ephesians 5:27
that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

1 Peter 1:15
but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,

1 Peter 1:16
because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

2 Peter 3:11
Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,

Hebrews 12:14
Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: