Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

IS HE REALLY HERE TO HELP US? MAYBE NOT BE VERY CAREFUL BECAUSE WHITE HATS CAN BE BLACK HATS-

YES, I LOVE THE PATRIOTISM AND FLAG-WAVING, THE PROMISES TO RETURN TO A GLORIOUS NATION WILL PLENTY OF MONEY AND NEW TECHNOLOGY. YES, IT'S A WONDERFUL DREAM!

*** BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS? IS IT? ***

WHAT ABOUT THE 7 YEARS OF TRIBULATION AND A WONDERFUL LEADER ABOUT 1/2 WAY THAT WHO WILL ARISE TO "SAVE US ALL?"

READ THE BIBLE AGAIN - DO I DOUBT THIS MOVIE?

TRUST THE PLAN! AND AMERICANS ARE NOT READY FOR THE TRUTH YET... AS ILLEGAL ARE FLOODING OUR COUNTRY, BLM IS BURNING CITIES, VAX GIVEN DOOR TO DOOR!

I AM STARTING TO WONDER WHEN COMMUNIST TROOPS HIT OUR STREETS DO WE STILL GET INTO THE WHITE VANS AND "TRUST THE PLAN?"
08:15 AM - Jul 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
17 July, 08:30
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I think he is. However, our faith is in God, not Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
17 July, 09:18
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
HOPE? CHANGE? STILL, COUNTING VOTES ONE YEAR LATER?

I AM A BELIEVER IN JESUS CHRIST BUT THINK ALL POLITICS
A SMOKESCREEN

AT THIS POINT FORWARD IF TRUMP DOES NOT DO SOMETHING

WELL, THEN - MY PLAN? IS NOT TO SIT BY WHILE AMERICA FALLS APART

I AM SPEAKING OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE TRYING TO GET A 2ND AWAKENING!

AT LEAST DO NOT THINK OF TRUMP AS THE ANSWER WE NEED TO LOOK INSIDE OURSELVES TO BECOME FREE NOT WAIT FOR A FLAG-WAVING HERO TO SAVE US ALL

HE IS STILL COUNTING VOTES! HE IS STILL PREACHING HOPE AS AMERICA IS FALLING APART! AND SAYS WE ARE NOT "READY" FOR THE TRUTH!

PEOPLE MAKE A FAMILY PLAN FOR SAFETY, "JUST IN CASE" THIS IS SOME KIND OF A POLITICAL "DUPE"

REMEMBER: HE WAS GOING TO "RETURN" IN MARCH, THEN APRIL, MAY THEN JULY 4TH THEN ON JKF BIRTHDAY, NOW HE'S GOING TO "RETURN IN AUGUST"

I THINK LOTS OF THESE TALK SHOWS IS TO KEEP PATRIOTS PACIFIED AS THE COMMIES ARE TAKING OVER AMERICA

AND THAT'S WHAT I THINK IS REALLY HAPPENING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
17 July, 08:27
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
This 7 year tribulation that a lot of Christians talk about and believe is what dispensationalists believe. I as a believer in Jesus Christ and a Christian was raised to believe this but no longer believe in a literal 7 year tribulation, with a literal antichrist, mark of the beast etc.

There are actually 4 different views in Christianity in regards to eschatology (or the end times) and it may be worth looking into. A lot of the end times stuff Christians believe will take place in the near future (they’re called futurists), in my opinion already took place in the destruction of Jerusalem in AD70.