Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 July, 10:56
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
16 July, 11:08
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I am fighting tears as I respond to this beautiful post! My husband has kept his head in the sand since Trump "lost" and refuses to believe that the best is yet to come. I cannot talk to my best friend, my husband,about this journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed this at this moment at this very minute. God's got this! WWG1WGA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
I am right there with you friend ❤️
It has been a long last 5 years for me with my family & friends. We have each other and all of our awakened friends here though , and that is what keeps me going ❤️
Love you & and i am always here for you !
11:25 PM - Jul 16, 2021
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
17 July, 12:41
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
More tears here, thank you for the love! You are right, we are awakened, and I pray every day that my husband will see what we are seeing. Thanks for the love and support!❤️❤️❤️