Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
You all know what to do. Make it rain people.
07:10 PM - Jul 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 July, 12:56
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
WHEN I SAID " Make it rain ", I HONESTLY DIDN'T EXPECT A THUNDERSTORM. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 July, 12:34
YOU ARE ALL SO FREAKING AWESOME !!!!! THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS, MORE LOVE AND COMPASSION. THANK YOU ALL FROM (not just the bottom), BUT FROM MY WHOLE HEART. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 July, 08:17
🙏💗🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 July, 08:00
God Protect Her, And Bring Her Home safe!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 July, 08:00
Please GOD help us find her

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 July, 07:56
I find it odd she doesn't have a name, age, clothing description, date missing, etc.

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
16 July, 07:37
I wonder why no amber alert was sent out?

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 July, 12:29
In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication
That's a good question. I usually get one to. I grabbed this post from Gab and brought it over here.

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 July, 10:30
In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication
I live in Pennsylvania, not too far from Akron, actually. I didn't get an amber alert either.