Only people mentioned by QMANITY in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 July, 11:13
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication
Usually when the Secret Service are moving Presidential people around they will always use code names. For example OBumma was Renagade and Trump also has a code name they use. For security they would not be mentioning his name for safety reasons. Just my thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
18 July, 09:57
There's a Kennedy St. in DC... Since she's talking about traffic, that could be it. Did not hear "Trump"...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
18 July, 09:19
It could be Senator Kennedy. Interesting that the woman who was so busy talking while she was taking the video didn’t hear them say that.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
18 July, 08:55
I couldn't see nor hear what you guys did ;I

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
18 July, 08:29
trump and kennedy motorcade seen leaving the capitol

https://youtu.be/0EUQdGn4a...

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
20 July, 06:08
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
bideo removed :-(

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
18 July, 08:08
Could be Senator Kennedy

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 July, 08:00
I heard it! ❤️🙏

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 July, 09:50
Just weird! Why wouldn't she point her camera towards what everyone was running towards instead of the press running? This feels off to me, especially when she has that duping delight laugh. That was very telling to me.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 July, 04:36
My intuition told me trump was not said....
depending on the date, this is probably what it is about.
(2 weeks ago)

https://www.washingtonpost...

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 July, 09:47
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
People want it to be true, so they hear what their itching ears want to hear.

lisa mincey @lisamincey
18 July, 07:58
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
this happened on the 14th and i slowed it down ...it very clearly said trump and kennedy are leaving....

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
16 July, 04:29
i couldnt make out what was said, please say it here !

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
16 July, 04:35
In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication
Listen to the lady in the back ground.

lisa mincey @lisamincey
18 July, 07:59
In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication
it said trump and kennedy are leaving

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
16 July, 04:25
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 July, 04:20
yay

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
16 July, 01:29
I heard it too. Whoa!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 July, 01:17
I heard it !

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
16 July, 01:05
wow! I heard it.