Nessi Goodie @Nessi
The Peoples Bridge, [13.07.21 09:20]
from Telegram

I spoke with a Patriot sister, who is a semi truck driver as her profession, tonight
I asked her a few questions I thought you would be interested in hearing her responses to Cargo containers are being held in California some two-thirds in tota,l so that the produce or the product with in those containers go bad. This then creates a food and product shortage

Semi trucks are just sitting parked, not being allowed to deliver these products to Market, creating a false crisis (2/3 of Walmart's items are sitting 'in dock' in California)

The Who, & the why, she did not know.

What she did know is things are going to get really bad before the end of the summer

Prices are going to go way way up on products, there will be a shortage, & there will be panic

I just thought this information is really important for you to know, coming from someone who's in the industry of delivering products to Market

Please take care of yourse
12:20 PM - Jul 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nessi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nessi Goodie, click on at the bottom under it