JENNI JERREAD @JJerread
Our AMAZING PRESIDENT calm and enjoying himself. notice what he says at the end. "WE ARENT DONT YET"

✝️❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🍿🍿🍿
11:38 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JJerread in this post can reply
Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
29 January, 07:15
In response JENNI JERREAD to his Publication
Are you sure that's him? Kinda looks like his double... want him to enjoy himself, but want him SAFE more! 😘🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LolaMoon) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
29 January, 08:23
I just love this guy!!😎
That's my president!😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes USA @Eyes2USA
28 January, 11:32
really missing that guy!

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
28 January, 12:55
"We haven't finished yet" - DJTrump
Yep, that's my President! 🙌🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💙

Soraya Benitez Mercado @Kuvasz
28 January, 12:48
Love my President. Will always consider him OUR President!!

Turd Ferguson @2ATEETH41A
28 January, 12:11
Serious resolve in that tone.
Q said " no deals ". However this goes down, its going to be BIBLICAL. If you dont see that coming yet, wait and you will.

Edye Judd @Jelly
28 January, 11:48
I love this genius!!!

Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
28 January, 11:22
Tap tap

Edye Judd @Jelly
28 January, 11:50
In response Truth Hippy89 to her Publication
3 taps?

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
28 January, 04:17
In response Truth Hippy89 to her Publication
Tap tap (of camera after a pause) tap.

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
28 January, 10:01
Thats music to my Ears!
I believe now The sceptics can Retract their comments for American Patriots are not done yet! We are going to Support and stand behind our Boss... We will Overcome ❤️🇱🇷❤️

Silvina Gallelli @wisephanter
28 January, 09:53
😜💜💜💜@'"I haven't finished yet" Mr.President is not done yet!

Joy Curiel @Joy4Life
28 January, 07:38
Thank Gid for our President 🙏
They can't stop what is coming!💥

Patriot Rider @Patriotrider
28 January, 03:16
I love my Prezy T. ❤️🇺🇸

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
28 January, 02:09
Trump will never give up, he'll be working behind the sceens and will always be 3 moves ahead of the DemonRats.👍 WWG1WGA

HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
28 January, 01:14
I'm not from the USA, but HE is my President and will be for good no matter HIS official title!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE Mr PRESIDENT! ❤️🇭🇺

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
28 January, 01:14
Where would we be without this man? In BIG trouble! Thank you sir seems so small but thank you!!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
28 January, 12:49
ohhhhh gosh darn aint this wild 🎯🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Crashing Justice @CrashingJustice
28 January, 12:54
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Interesting looks like he was tapping code, If you listen he adds a third tap after he speaks. Look at Morse Code for Q just sayin.